American Express Internship Interview Experience (Off-Campus)
Round 1(Online Test – Duration: 1hr 30 mins): Platform – https://www.hackerearth.com/. The first round comprised of 3 coding questions (medium to hard difficulty level)
Round 2(Technical Round): Duration: 40 to 50 minutes
- Asked about git and its commands.
- how much you know about DevOps, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Do you know about SHL keys.
- show me some of your projects you have worked on.
- How you implemented Security feature in your project.
- what other projects you have worked on.
- Have you worked on python.
- what is abstraction.
- what is polymorphism explain in detail with different types.
- Asked some more questions related to OOPS.
- Prior internship experiences. what was your role in project.
- Asked about thing which were mentioned in resume.
Round 3(Technical + HR): Duration – 40-50 minutes
- Can you tell me about yourself.
- Prior internship Experience and projects.
- Write a code for Fibonacci series.
- Different approaches to write Fibonacci code.
- Why American Express.
- What you know about Amex.
- Do you have any Questions for me.
Verdict: SELECTED (6 Months Internship)
- Stay Calm throughout the process and focus on your resume.
- They might ask you to showcase your projects and ask questions related to the skills and tech stack you mentioned in your resume.
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...