Amdocs Interview Experience for SDE | On-Campus 2021
Date: 15 September 2021
Time: 10:00 am
- How are you?
- Let’s Introduce yourself?
- Let’s talk about some data structures. So what is linked list or what do you know about linked list?
- what is stack and queue?
- What is OOPs concept? Explain with real examples?
- what is thread? What is multi-threading in java?
- As you mention python in your cv. So what is dictionary or tuple?
- So you told you know java so lets have some code to execute i.e., Program to find Fibonacci series?
- You also mention MySQL so what is joins or what do you know about joins in SQL?
- What is Normalization?
- What is difference between DROP and DELETE?
- What is WILDCARD Characters?
- Lets have some query execution i.e., What is the max salary of employee who is residing in Delhi. So I have been 2 tables which consist of employee table and salary table in which empid was foreign key?
- Lets switch to java again. What is exception handling?
- What is the difference between throws and throw?
- What are JDK, JVM, JRE, and their full form?
- There were some questions related to exception handling.
The interview lasted up to 1 hr. and it was over. Then after 30 minutes, I received the mail from HR that I am shortlisted for HR round which is from 12:30 pm. So I was excited to give an interview and the interview was for 15 minutes and questions are
- How was your technical interview?
- what are strengths and weakness?
- Are you ready for relocation?
- How many members are there in your family?
- Then asked about Education and background verification.
Then HR interview was over. I got my result the next day and I am selected
Hey geek! It’s time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!