It was an online round from home with web cam. 2 Hrs Duration and One Simple Coding question along with question from OS, DBMS, Networking, Linux Command etc. Aptitude questions and English paragraph was also there in the exam.
Check if a Linked list contains a Loop.
Round 2:(Technical Round)
Interviewer was Friendly. He Started with My project and asked some questions on modifying my projects.
Then he Asked me around 5 simple coding questions as follows:-
- Check if a string is palindrome string without using library function.
- Input a number n and print Fizz if it is divisible by 3 and Print Buzz if it is divisible by 5 and Print FizzBuzz if it is divisible by 15.
- An array contains numbers like the numbers are increasing upto a index then it is decreasing, you dont know that special index. Search a number in O(n) time with minimum JDK Operation.
- Design an Object Oriented Programming Structure for different festival sales like Diwali, Eid, Holi where each festival has different discount % for different priced program.
- There is an array of numbers. Print the first 3 numbers as it is and then swap next two numbers and print and again next 3 numbers as it is and so on.
You have to write the code for all.
Then he asked some queries on MySql as follows:-
- Find out the Number of records in a table and a follow up question like what will happen if I give COUNT(0) inplace of COUNT(*) in that query.
- Find the number of duplicate records in a table.
- Find the Second Highest salary of an employee from an employee table.
Then he asked some Question on Object Oriented Programming(OOP) as follows:-
- What are all the properties of OOP? Explain them.
- What happens when we override a constructor.
- Late Binding and Early Binding.
- What is virtual function?
- Write code for implementing abstract class.
Then He asked me a Puzzle like What is the maximum run can be scored by a Batsman in a 50 Over Match provided no extra are scored.
Then the round concludes and I was asked to wait. 30 Min Later result came and I got selected for HR Round.
Round 3:(HR Round)
It was a typical HR Round. He asked about me and my family background and then he asked about if I have applied or placed in any other company. Little Discussion about life at Amdocs. Then he asked about Location Constariant. What are my Achivements? A Little talk about Projects I have done and my hobbies.
Then He asked If I had any Question. I asked Some Questions and the round was concluded.
After 2 Hr Final Result came 7 Students from NIT Agartala were Placed including 5 from BTech CSE and 1 from MTech CSE and 1 From MCA. And I was One of them.
The interview Experience of geeksforgeeks were very very helpful.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.