2) Find a triplet a, b, c such that a2 = b2 + c2. Variations of this problem like find a triplet with sum equal to 0. Find a pair with given sum. All such questions are efficiently solved using hashing. – Practice here
3) Binary tree traversal questions like left view, right view, top view, bottom view, maximum of a level, minimum of a level, children sum property, diameter etc.
12) Some Dynamic Programming problems like:
- Maximum sum subarray such that no elements are consecutive – Practice here
- Edit distance
- Assembly line scheduling
13) Why Amazon?
14) Questions about projects done in previous company or final year.
- Amazon Interview Experiences
- Amazon Practice Questions
- Amazon’s most frequently asked Questions – Set 2
You may also like to see following Amazon Interview Video.
Please write comments if any common question is missed.
If you like GeeksQuiz and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Commonly Asked OOP Interview Questions | Set 1
- Accenture's most asked Interview Questions
- Microsoft's most asked interview questions
- Commonly Asked C++ Interview Questions | Set 1
- Commonly Asked C++ Interview Questions | Set 2
- Infosys's most asked interview questions
- Commonly Asked Algorithm Interview Questions | Set 1
- Commonly Asked C Programming Interview Questions | Set 2
- Microsoft’s most frequently asked interview questions | Set 2
- Amazon’s most frequently asked interview questions | Set 2
- Commonly Asked C Programming Interview Questions | Set 1
- Commonly Asked Data Structure Interview Questions | Set 1
- Frequently Asked Questions regarding Placements
- 10 Most asked Questions from Java Programmers
- MAQ Software most Frequently Asked Questions