Just completed Amazon’s online assessment that was given 5 days in advance to prepare for.
It consists of 3 rounds:
Round 1: Code debugging (20 min). In this round 7 questions were given either in c, c++ or java.The questions were very easy and anyone who is having programming experience can clear it with ease. No Data Structures and algorithm knowledge is required to clear this round. In every question only logical errors were their which you have to see and correct it and then compile/run the code.I got all 7 questions and cleared this round.
Round 2: Coding round(70 mins). In this round, 2 programming questions were one was regarding hashing and the other one was a typical graph question.They asked to code a question in c, c++, python3 or java.In the graph question, they asked me to find total number of bridges from graph.In that question i used bridge finding algorithm but due to less time i was able to complete only one programming question.But, Still i cleared the round.For this to get clear you should have good knowledge of data structures and algorithms.Link for graph question is https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/bridge-in-a-graph/. But at last, I cleared this round.
Round 3: The interesting part comes in this round.In this round 4 hour online simulation test was their. This test will test you that how you will react when some situation arises while you are working as a SDE at amazon. For example, you have contributed some code in amazon relay website and out of 3 senior engineers, 2 senior engineers are happy and appreciate your code and give some feedback to improve your code, But one senior engineer finds that your code design is wrong or inappropriate for this project. So whether you will convince him with your idea or you will follow your senior advice or you will keep meeting with all three senior engineers and then decide it.Also in this 4 hour online simulation test, some cases were given along with some data and you have to choose whether algorithm 1 is appropriate or algorithm 2 is appropriate for this situation. After this, a 35 min logical ability test was their which just tests your logical ability(multiple choice questions) and not your technical skills. But i failed to clear this round due to some wrong answers given in online simulation test.
- Amazon Interview Experience | SDE-1 offcampus
- Amazon Interview Experience Offcampus for SDE-1
- Mahindra Comviva Interview Experience 2020 (Product/Software Development OffCampus)
- LinkedIn Interview Experience | Set 1 (for SDE Internship)
- Flipkart SDE Interview Experience | Set 43 (On-campus for Internship)
- LinkedIn Interview Experience (On Campus for SDE Internship)
- Amazon Interview Experience | SDE Internship
- DE Shaw Interview Experience | SDE Internship
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE Internship
- Amazon Interview Experience | 6-months SDE Internship (2020)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Off-Campus for SDE Internship
- Microsoft Interview Experience for SDE Internship 2020
- Amazon SDE Internship Interview Experience | On Campus-2019
- Hyperverge Interview Experience 2020 (On Campus for SDE Internship)
- Flipkart Interview Experience for SDE Summer Internship | Virtual On-campus 2020
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE-1 FTE/6 Months Internship – AmazeWow
- Amazon Interview Experience for FTE/6 months SDE-1 Internship - AmazeWow
- Tekion Interview Experience for SDE FTE with Internship 2020 (On campus )
- Amazon Interview Experience for FTE SDE Internship (AmazeWoW)
- Salesforce Interview Experience for SDE Internship (On-Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.