AWS hiring process has 5 rounds.
First round is online test, which has four sections.section-1 has quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning questions.sections-2 has technical questions related to c, c++, java, dbms, os and networks.section-3 has 2 coding questions.section-4 has technical questions related to bigdata, cloud computing and data science.time given is 2 hours.They shortlisted 41 students out of 450.
Technical round:asked general questions about networking, os and troubleshooting.
1.What are the advantages of having virtual memory?
2.How to trouble shoot windows system which has booting problems?
3.gave one simple code to implement and some general questions
16 students shortlisted for the next round.
Technical round:asked all networking questions.
1.What are the softwares you have used?
2.How to prevent SYN DDoS attack?
3.How to indentify fake IPs?
4.What is the difference b/w private IP and Public IP?
5.questions related OSI and TCP layers
6.Port numbers of different protocols
7.What happens when you type on your browser?
8.questions related to DNS
to clear this round you have to be master in networking.
12 students shortlisted for the next round.
They selected five members for FTE+Internship
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | 401 (3+Years Experience for SDE II)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 243 (2.5 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 241 (1.5 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 391 (SDE-2, 5.5 years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 242 (1 Year Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 248 (4.8 Yrs Experience for SDE II)
- Amazon Interview Experience
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE-2
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE-1
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 357 (For SDE II)
- Amazon interview Experience | Set 133
- Amazon interview Experience | Set 136 (For SDE-T)
- Amazon Interview Experience | SDE-2
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.