Ques 1:- Arrange the Array in alternate increasing decreasing order.
Ques 2:- A infix expression is given how will you evaluate the expression.
Step 1:- Convert infix expression to postfix expression.
Step 2:- Evaluate Postfix expression
Ques 1:- Check if a Binary Tree is BST or Not
Ques 2:- Find the height of Binary Tree
Ques 3:- Two nodes of BST are swapped find the nodes.
I have given the solution for all the problem except Ques 1 of Round 2, and Solution of Ques 3 of Round 3 is not optimal according to him.
Final result;- After 3rd round HR told you didn’t clear the interview.
- Amazon Interview Experience 2019 (SDE, DE, SE )
- Amazon SDE Interview Experience | On Campus 2019
- Amazon Interview Experience (On-Campus for SDE-1) 2019
- Amazon Interview experience (Off-Campus 2019)
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE 1 | OFF-Campus - 2019
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE | On-Campus 2019
- Amazon FT Interview Experience 2019 (On-Campus)
- Amazon SDE Interview experience (July20, 2019)
- Amazon Interview Experience SDE (On Campus 2019)
- Amazon Interview Experience (Pool campus-2019)
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE Intern | On-Campus November 2019
- Amazon Interview Experience March 2019 (Off-Campus -Cloud Associate 1)
- Amazon Interview Experience (Pool campus- March 2019) - Pune
- Interview Experience at Naggaro 2019 (3 yrs of Experience)
- OYO Interview Experience 2019
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.