Round 1: The first round was an online coding + aptitude + debugging test.
- There were 2 coding questions – is path possible in 2 D matrix and the other one was very similar to a linear search in a 2D matrix.
- 70 minutes were provided for these questions.
- The debugging questions were also fairly easy, simple replacement of || operator by && types.
- The aptitude questions were also simple and ample time was provided for them.
- Candidates had to solve both coding questions, all debugging questions and perform well in the aptitude section also to qualify for the next round.
Round 2: The second round was an interview round. My interviewer asked me 4 questions and also asked me to code all of them after discussing the solution. Below is the list of questions asked:
- The first question was to Find the Next Greater Element, optimized solution was expected.
- The second question was to find the mirror tree of a given binary tree.
- The third question was similar to the first question, the interviewer thought of the question on the spot but if someone knew the answer to the first question then this question would not be a problem.
- The last question was to find the min cost of joining n rods.
There were no more rounds conducted for the candidates, amazon selected the candidates on the basis of these 2 rounds.
- Amazon Interview Experience (For SDE Intern)
- Amazon interview Experience | Set 132 (For SDE Intern)
- Amazon Interview Experience | SDE Intern
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE-Intern
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 318 (For SDE Intern)
- Amazon Interview Experience | SDE-Intern
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE-Intern 2020
- Amazon Interview Experience | 6-Months Intern for SDE
- Amazon Interview Experience | ( 6 Months Intern for SDE-1 )
- Amazon Interview Experience | SDE Intern (Off Campus)
- Amazon Interview Experience- System Dev Intern
- Amazon Interview Experience (On-Campus) for SDE1 FTE/6M Intern
- Amazon QA role & Support Engineer Intern interview experience
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE intern | On Campus (December 2019)
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE Intern | On-Campus November 2019
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 51 (For SDE Intern)
- Dailyhunt Intern Interview Experience
- ST Microelectronics Interview Experience (Intern)
- Innovaccer Interview Experience | SDE Intern
- MakeMyTrip Interview Experience | Set 15 (For DevOps Intern)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.