Round 1: The first round was an online coding + aptitude + debugging test.
- There were 2 coding questions – is path possible in 2 D matrix and the other one was very similar to a linear search in a 2D matrix.
- 70 minutes were provided for these questions.
- The debugging questions were also fairly easy, simple replacement of || operator by && types.
- The aptitude questions were also simple and ample time was provided for them.
- Candidates had to solve both coding questions, all debugging questions and perform well in the aptitude section also to qualify for the next round.
Round 2: The second round was an interview round. My interviewer asked me 4 questions and also asked me to code all of them after discussing the solution. Below is the list of questions asked:
- The first question was to Find the Next Greater Element, optimized solution was expected.
- The second question was to find the mirror tree of a given binary tree.
- The third question was similar to the first question, the interviewer thought of the question on the spot but if someone knew the answer to the first question then this question would not be a problem.
- The last question was to find the min cost of joining n rods.
There were no more rounds conducted for the candidates, amazon selected the candidates on the basis of these 2 rounds.
- Amazon interview Experience | Set 132 (For SDE Intern)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 318 (For SDE Intern)
- Amazon Interview Experience | ( 6 Months Intern for SDE-1 )
- Amazon QA role & Support Engineer Intern interview experience
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 51 (For SDE Intern)
- ST Microelectronics Interview Experience (Intern)
- Dailyhunt Intern Interview Experience
- MakeMyTrip Interview Experience | Set 15 (For DevOps Intern)
- CISCO Project Intern Interview Experience
- Microsoft Interview Experience - On campus SDE Intern
- Mphrx Intern Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Arcesium Interview Experience 2018 (Intern)
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 73 (On-Campus for IT SDE Intern)
- Samsung R & D Banglore Intern Interview Experience
- Google Interview Experience | Set 7 (For Software Engineering Intern)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.