I went through Amazon interview experience. This is my Exp
1. Print nodes at K distance in BT
2. Sort array when it is away at most by K distance
3. Implement priority queue
Code to implement file system name by integer where you can add/delete file by lowest integer val available
Design commenting system which can support different type of clients let’s say Facebook zomato any type of client which can have their requirements.
Design subscription based sports website which can display scores, game status, history for any games hld and lld
How to improve website performance discussion on cache, proxy, connection pool
Given n print all valid parenthesis
Round 2-5 happened in bangalore and 6-7 in hyd.
Round 5 was not upto mark and I was looking for hyd location so they had 1 more extra round.
Verdict – Selected.
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE2 (3 years exp)
- Flipkart Interview Experience for SDE2 (2.5 yr Exp.)
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE2 | 3+ years Experienced
- Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 114 (2.5 Years Experienced for SDE2)
- Microsoft Office India Interview experience | Set 170 (2 Years Exp)
- Adobe Interview Experience ( 3 Years Exp )
- Microsoft Interview Experience | IDC Bangalore | 3 years exp | January 2020
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 154 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 260 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview experience | Set 324 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 381 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 430 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 431 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience SDE2
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE2
- Interview Experience of Amazon - SDE2
- Amazon Interview Experience (SDE 1 - 2 yr exp)
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE-1 | Off-Campus ( Exp<1year)
- Amazon Interview Experience SDE-1 | Feb 2020 ( Exp 1.5 yr )
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.