This was a coding and aptitude round. It was divided into 3 sections- quants, logical and aptitude and coding.
There were 30 aptitude questions which were simple. Anyone could score full in this with little precaution. Answers to some questions were dependent on each other. So, answer carefully.
There were 20 quants which were also simple and easy.
The coding section had 2 questions which were to be done in 1 hr and 30 mins.
First question was a simple array based question on the concept on Window Sliding.
Second question was to find the avg waiting in round robin shceduled algorithm.
There were around 400 aplicants.
Around 40 people were selected for this round. The list was further extended. This was a technical interview round
and continued till 11 pm at night. Majority of the questions were based on trees, resume and heaps. Some questions were based on stack and queue. Questions from OS and DBMS were asked by some interviewer.
Finally, They took 13 students for internship.
Advice: 1. Be thorough with your resume and your Projects.
2.Put Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence in your resume only if you know very well otherwise your interview may get screwed dosen’t matter how good you are at coding.
3.I have seen people knowing just theory of coding and little application getting selected by their patience confidence and honesty.
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- Amazon SDE Internship Interview Experience | On Campus-2019
- Amazon Interview Experience (On-Campus for Internship 2019)
- D. E. Shaw interview experience for internship (On Campus 2018-2019)
- Goldman Sachs on campus Internship Experience for summer 2019
- Adobe Interview for Summer Internship 2019
- Microsoft Interview Experience 2019 | Off-Campus Software Engineering Internship (Hyderabad)
- Microsoft Interview Experience 2019 | Off-Campus Software Engineering Internship
- Microsoft Interview Experience 2019 | Off-Campus Internship For IDC
- Microsoft Interview Experience 2019 (TECH - SET GO ) | Off-Campus Internship
- Microsoft Summer Internship - 2019 | Campus Recruitment
- Microsoft Interview Experience 2019 (Internship)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (For Summer 2019 Internship)
- Morgan Stanley Interview | (Summer Internship, 2019)
- DE Shaw On-Campus Internship Interview Experience 2019
- JP Morgan Chase Internship Experience 2019 (On Campus)
- Samsung R&D (Bangalore) On Campus Internship Experience 2019
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.