Round 1: Coding round + MCQs
There were 2 coding questions and 20 mcqs of variable marks such as 4, 6 and 2 and no negative marking.
- Stock span problem.
- Zig-Zag tree traversal. The only catch was the tree was given in the form of array like 3, 2, 4, 5, null, null, 1, 1, 2, 12. All internal nodes would have either a value or null. Leaves could be empty. It was more of implementation tester.
24 students were shortlisted. (Mostly based on MCQs because the coding was done by many ).
Round 2: Tech Round (Purely based on GeeksForGeeks DSA)
I was asked about the test and how I solved the questions. Then I was asked Maximum profit by buying and selling a share at most twice problem. First I was asked my algorithm and then I was asked to code it all on paper.
Then he asked about my hobbies.
13 Students made it to Round 3.
Round 3: Tech Round ( GeeksForGeeks and Problem solving skills tester )
- Given a graph create a tree with minimum depth. I was not asked to write the code but the discussion went on for about 5 to 10 mins.
- Then I was asked Median of stream of Running Integers.
- Next question was LCA in a Binary Tree.
- Then swap alternate elements in the Linkedlist.
Then using that solution find Distance between two nodes A and B in a Binary Tree.
Finally after a whole day of Process 9 Students were selected for Internship and I was One of Them.
PS- GeeksForGeeks is the go to site for Amazon Interviews !!!!
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | For 2 Months Internship
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 36 (For 2 Months Internship)
- SAP labs Interview Experience(6 months internship)
- Nvidia Interview for 6 months internship (On-Campus)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience for 2 Months Internship
- BuyHatke interview experience (On-campus for 6 months internship)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 267 (8 Months Experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience | ( 6 Months Intern for SDE-1 )
- Amazon Interview experience | Hyderabad (8 months experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Amazon Interview | Set 45 (For Internship)
- Amazon Interview | Set 54 (For Internship)
- Amazon Interview | Set 52 (For Internship)
- Amazon Interview | Set 44 (For Internship)
- Amazon Interview | Set 60 (For Internship)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.