Amazon Interview | Set 99 (On-Campus)
Amazon interview experience :-
1st Round :-
20 mcq and 2 coding questions
1. Left view of binary tree
2. addition of 3 link list
Become a success story instead of just reading about them. Prepare for coding interviews at Amazon and other top product-based companies with our Amazon Test Series. Includes topic-wise practice questions on all important DSA topics along with 10 practice contests of 2 hours each. Designed by industry experts that will surely help you practice and sharpen your programming skills. Wait no more, start your preparation today!
3rd round :-
1. Length of the longest substring without repeating characters
2. Length of the longest substring who occur more than one in string
like :- geeksforgeek so answer is geek.
4th round :-
tell me abt ur self
check tree is BST or not and code for it
Check number is power of 2 or not
what is Dns
difference btw TCP and UDP
one tough question is which i dont remember but it i dont know how to solve this question but interviewer help me alot to crack this question and ask me to code for my algorithm.
5th round(HR round) :-
1. about myself
2. 15 min. about my project
3. given a string return character whose count is 1 and position is right most… example :- aabccddefff so b and e count 1 :- so return e.
4. given a newspaper you have to find word in it.. so i solve it by trie.
1. if you dont know answer of coding question so dont worry interviewer will help you. He always give you hint and you have to think on that way.
3. Always say interviewer what is your intrest subject.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.