Amazon interview experience :-
1st Round :-
20 mcq and 2 coding questions
1. Left view of binary tree
2. addition of 3 link list
3rd round :-
1. Length of the longest substring without repeating characters
2. Length of the longest substring who occur more than one in string
like :- geeksforgeek so answer is geek.
4th round :-
tell me abt ur self
check tree is BST or not and code for it
Check number is power of 2 or not
what is Dns
difference btw TCP and UDP
one tough question is which i dont remember but it i dont know how to solve this question but interviewer help me alot to crack this question and ask me to code for my algorithm.
5th round(HR round) :-
1. about myself
2. 15 min. about my project
3. given a string return character whose count is 1 and position is right most… example :- aabccddefff so b and e count 1 :- so return e.
4. given a newspaper you have to find word in it.. so i solve it by trie.
1. if you dont know answer of coding question so dont worry interviewer will help you. He always give you hint and you have to think on that way.
3. Always say interviewer what is your intrest subject.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Amazon Interview Experience SDE-1 | Amazon-WOW 2020
- Amazon SDE-1 Interview Experience | Amazon WOW-2020
- Amazon Interview Experience (Telephonic Interview)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 180 (Telephonic Interview )
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 249 (Telephonic Interview)
- Amazon Interview -SDE 1 Interview Experience
- Amazon Interview | Set 68 (For SDE-1)
- Amazon Interview | Set 75 (For SDE-1)
- Amazon Interview | Set 78
- Amazon Interview | Set 79 (For SDE-1)
- Amazon Interview | Set 67 (For SDE-1)
- Amazon Interview | Set 76 (For SDE-1)
- Amazon Interview | Set 22
- Amazon Interview | Set 69 (For SDE-1)
- Amazon Interview | Set 71 (For SDE-2)
- Amazon Interview | Set 73 (For SDE-1)