I have just completed a full interview with Amazon and wanted to give back to GeeksForGeeks my experience because it has helped me so so much to go through it.
1st phone interview
How do you find out the cause of a slow UI request?
Write function to convert a stream of incoming characters to an integer.
Write function to convert one character to one digit number.
2nd phone interview
Get nth to last element
Check if 2 binary trees are equal recursively and iteratively
Write a url shortner. Design scalable architecture that host this service.
Array vs linked list. Rest vs Soap. What is a hashtable? Write code to handle hashtable collisions?
3rd interview (lunch)
Situation where you missed a deadline.
What are you proud of the most in your career?
Situation on how you handled conflict.
Other behaviour questions
Build a clone of a binary tree sent from a different machine
Design and implement algorithm to find the shortest path from start to finish of a maze.
I thank GeeksForGeeks for all the help it gave me.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Amazon Interview Experience (Telephonic Interview)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 180 (Telephonic Interview )
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 249 (Telephonic Interview)
- Amazon Interview -SDE 1 Interview Experience
- Amazon Interview | Set 19
- Amazon Interview | Set 21
- Amazon Interview | Set 22
- Amazon Interview | Set 20
- Amazon Interview | Set 102
- Amazon Interview | Set 11
- Amazon Interview | Set 12
- Amazon Interview | Set 62 (For SDE-1)
- Amazon Interview | Set 13
- Amazon Interview | Set 63 (For SDE-1)
- Amazon Interview | Set 66 (For SDE)