1. Phone Interview
a. Given sorted array in decreasing order. Find first occurrence of given key.
b. Find diameter of a binary tree.
2. Face to face 1 (Programing skill)
a. Optimal Strategy For A Game
b. Merge N sorted lists to a single sorted list but comparisons should be minimum
3. Face to face 2 (DS round)
a. 1 represent A, 2 rep B etc and 26 rep Z. Given a number, find number of possible decoding for this number. No need to consider number starts with zero. Eg: input – 1234, output – 3(ABCD, AWD, LCD)
b. How to find a loop in linked list. How to remove this loop.
c. How to design LRU cache(looking for the DS’s used and their interaction)
4. Face to face 3(Design)
a. A device need to upgrade and downgrade its software. Eg: mobile phone need to upgrade its OS. Design high level and low level.
(follow-up – 1. form version X to Y is not possible but z can. 2. from current version to latest version not possible but we can upgrade to an intermediate version and then to latest version. What
DS will be effective here)
b. Design a semaphore.
5. Face to face 4(curtain raiser)
a. HR questions including prev projects, best work etc
b. Given a linked list where each node contains an extra arbitrary pointer which points to any node in the list. Write code to clone the list.
b. Print vertical sum of a binary tree.
c. Print a binary tree in vertical zig-zag order.
6. Manager round
a. manager round HR questions. Team fit questions etc.
b. Given a mathematical expression. How to design this expression evaluator using OOPs concept.
Each round consists of 1 to 1.30 Hrs.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 180 (Telephonic Interview )
- Amazon Interview Experience (Telephonic Interview)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 249 (Telephonic Interview)
- Amazon Interview -SDE 1 Interview Experience
- Amazon Interview | Set 95 (For SDE-I)
- Amazon Interview | Set 22
- Amazon Interview | Set 21
- Amazon Interview | Set 28
- Amazon Interview | Set 29
- Amazon Interview | Set 30
- Amazon Interview | Set 31
- Amazon Interview | Set 27
- Amazon Interview | Set 23
- Amazon Interview | Set 26
- Amazon Interview | Set 24