- 20 aptitude and general cs objective questions
- Code: Find minimum # elements to be removed from int array so that max element is <= 2x of min element
- Code : For given array a of size n we create a set of a[i] , a[a[i]] , a[a[a[i]]] ….. i varies from 0 to n-1 , find the max size of such set.
- Design MP3 player which would play only unique songs in random order from given list of songs
- Code : Print left and right most elements at all levels of a binary tree.
- Max elements in sliding window of size k over int array of size n.
- Code : Find min element at given level in binary tree
- How would you combine lots of big sorted files residing on disk ( file size >>> memory )
- What happens when you enter URL in browser.
- Design multiple stacks in a Single one big int array as efficient as possible ( real world example multiple process function stacks creation and deletion in memory of linux os )
- Discussion on challenging work projects.
- Design in-memory file system.
- Toughest work project experience.
- A robot standing at top left corner of a grid, it can only move in right or bottom direction , determine total number of possible paths are their to reach bottom right corner.
- Code : Prune binary tree so that only nodes which are part of K-Heavy path remains, K-Heavy path means total of all elements in a path from root to leaf is > K.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.