Amazon Interview | Set 83
- 20 aptitude and general cs objective questions
- Code: Find minimum # elements to be removed from int array so that max element is <= 2x of min element
- Code : For given array a of size n we create a set of a[i] , a[a[i]] , a[a[a[i]]] ….. i varies from 0 to n-1 , find the max size of such set.
Become a success story instead of just reading about them. Prepare for coding interviews at Amazon and other top product-based companies with our Amazon Test Series. Includes topic-wise practice questions on all important DSA topics along with 10 practice contests of 2 hours each. Designed by industry experts that will surely help you practice and sharpen your programming skills. Wait no more, start your preparation today!
- Design MP3 player which would play only unique songs in random order from given list of songs
- Code : Print left and right most elements at all levels of a binary tree.
- Max elements in sliding window of size k over int array of size n.
- Code : Find min element at given level in binary tree
- How would you combine lots of big sorted files residing on disk ( file size >>> memory )
- What happens when you enter URL in browser.
- Design multiple stacks in a Single one big int array as efficient as possible ( real world example multiple process function stacks creation and deletion in memory of linux os )
- Discussion on challenging work projects.
- Design in-memory file system.
- Toughest work project experience.
- A robot standing at top left corner of a grid, it can only move in right or bottom direction , determine total number of possible paths are their to reach bottom right corner.
- Code : Prune binary tree so that only nodes which are part of K-Heavy path remains, K-Heavy path means total of all elements in a path from root to leaf is > K.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.