Written (50 Minutes)
- 20 aptitude and general cs objective questions
- Code: Find minimum # elements to be removed from int array so that max element is <= 2x of min element
- Code : For given array a of size n we create a set of a[i] , a[a[i]] , a[a[a[i]]] ….. i varies from 0 to n-1 , find the max size of such set.
Face to Face 1
- Design MP3 player which would play only unique songs in random order from given list of songs
- Code : Print left and right most elements at all levels of a binary tree.
- Max elements in sliding window of size k over int array of size n.
Face to Face 2
- Code : Find min element at given level in binary tree
- How would you combine lots of big sorted files residing on disk ( file size >>> memory )
- What happens when you enter URL in browser.
- Design multiple stacks in a Single one big int array as efficient as possible ( real world example multiple process function stacks creation and deletion in memory of linux os )
Face to Face 3
- Discussion on challenging work projects.
- Design in-memory file system.
Last round Telephonic
- Toughest work project experience.
- A robot standing at top left corner of a grid, it can only move in right or bottom direction , determine total number of possible paths are their to reach bottom right corner.
- Code : Prune binary tree so that only nodes which are part of K-Heavy path remains, K-Heavy path means total of all elements in a path from root to leaf is > K.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
- Amazon Interview Experience SDE-1 | Amazon-WOW 2020
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 249 (Telephonic Interview)
- Amazon Interview Experience (Telephonic Interview)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 180 (Telephonic Interview )
- Amazon Interview -SDE 1 Interview Experience
- Amazon Interview | Set 102
- Amazon Interview | Set 104
- Amazon Interview | Set 107 (For SDE-1)
- Amazon Interview | Set 87 (For SDE)
- Amazon Interview | Set 88
- Amazon Interview | Set 18
- Amazon Interview | Set 89
- Amazon Interview | Set 90
- Amazon Interview | Set 91
- Amazon Interview | Set 93