Round 2 (F2F):
1) Discussion projects I have worked on.
2) Given millions of files process them sequentially in multiple stages and make sure it has good scalabilty, error handling, elegantly handles changes to the system. etc.
Round 3 (F2F):
1) Given a matrix with each cell containing each number of candies, and a constraint that you can move only right or down, from the top left corner to the bottom right corner, find the path that gets you maximum candies.
2) Convert a Binary tree to its mirror in-place.
Round 4 (Telephonic + online coding):
Given a continuous stream of strings, maintain strings such that duplicate are eliminated on the fly. The interviewer wanted working code. So coded the solution during the interview and emailed it to him 10 mins after.
So if you get “Ted”, “John”, “Mark”, “Ted”, “David”, at the moment in
time, the list should contain John, Mark, David.
Round 5 (Hiring manager in US, telephonic + online coding):
1) Discussion on current projects.
2) Why Amazon
3) BFS vs DFS
4) Given a function to getFriends that gets a list of profiles of friends of a particular friend, implement a function to get the shortest path between two given profiles.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Interview Experience of Amazon - SDE2
- Amazon Interview experience | Set 324 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 431 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 381 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 430 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE2
- Amazon Interview Experience SDE2
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 154 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 260 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE2 (3 years exp)
- Lenskart interview for SDE2
- Interview Experience for SDE2 at OneDirect
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 28 (For SDE2)
- Traveloka Interview Experience for SDE2
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 5 (For SDE2)