Amazon Interview | Set 74
1) Given a 2D matrix where every row is sorted, give the index of row which has maximum number of one’s
2) Given a Binary tree, print its every level in a new line.
Face to Face Interview (Round 1):
1) you have an array which has a set of positive and negative numbers, print all the subset sum which is equal to 0.
eg 2, 1, -1, 0, 2, -1, -1
o/p: 1, -1
1, -1, 0
2, -1, -1
2) How do you check whether a binary tree is a binary search tree.
Face to Face Interview (Round 2):
1) you have a billion numbers how do get kth top elements
2) given a number n, print all pairs of valid parenthesis
eg: n=2 -> (()), ()()
n=3 -> ()()(), (())(),()(()), ((()))
I did not clear after this round, I hope this helps others.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.