Amazon Interview | Set 47 (Off-campus for SDE-1)
Round 1: Written
20 MCQs and 2 coding questions
(1) Mirror a tree.
Round 2: Telephonic Interview
(1) Given a number, find the next minimal greater number with same number of set bits(Approach+code)
(2) Given a linked list with next and arbit pointer. Clone the list(Approach + code)
(3) AVL Tree(Approach)
Round 3: Telephonic Interview
(1) Given a number which denotes number of pair of parenthesis(only one type of parenthesis). Print all the valid permutation of those parenthesis(Approach + code).
(2) Connecting all nodes at the same in Binary Tree(Approach + code )
Round 4: F2F(manager)
Discussion on all projects I have done.
(1) Convert BT to DLL(Approach + code)
(2) How to find if nodes in LL are odd or even(Approach )
(3) How to detect loop in LL(Approach)
(4) Segment Tree(Approach + code)
Round 5: F2F(Two interviewers)
This one was bar raiser I guess
(2) Garbage collector(Approach)
(3) Finding median in array(Approach)
(4) Finding k closest elements to an element in an array(Approach)
Round 6: F2F(Senior guy)
A long discussion on projects.
(1) Circular Buffer array problem(Approach + code)
(2)BT is BST or not(Approach + code)
Round 7: F2F (Two interviewers)
(2) Swapping alternate nodes in LL(Approach + code)
(3) Swapping k nodes in LL(Approach)
Round 8: F2F(Again with manager)
Discussion on projects. Every positive , negative point he discussed on each projects
Now All HR type questions
(1) How will you handle conflict with teammate.
(2) How will you handle conflict with manager.
(3) Your teammate is not sharing required information with you. What will you do?
(4) If you are given 10 requirements and you don’t have to fulfill each and every requirement what will you do?
(5) Given some languages which one you prefer and why?
(6) Given some tasks with one you prefer?
(7) If you are about to meet deadline and one of your teammates need some help.Would you cross deadline to help him?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon. Google , E-Litmus and Microsoft Test Serieses.