Online round: In this round there were 20 MCQ’s to solve and 2 coding question. Of the 20MCQ’s a couple of questions were on Quantitative aptitude, relationships, OS, DBMS, Data structures etc. there was negative marking for every wrong answer so I attempted only 15 for which I was sure.
Q2- given a binary tree where each node has some weight. You have to return the max weight in the binary tree.
Maxweight = value of root node + value in its left subtree and right subtree.
Ex - 2 / \ -1 3 Output = 4
1st round(50 mins):
Q1. Reverse link list in k chunks
Interviewer was first interested in approach then he asked me to code.
Q2. Spiral order traversal of binary tree
I first told him 2 stack approach but he asked me to do without stack .Then I gave him a solution using one queue and one stack and he finally asked me to code both the approaches.
Q3. Longest palindromic substring
I first used DP but he asked me to do O(1) space complexity. I was unable to do so.
2nd round :
Q1. Connect sibling pointer in a binary tree
Connect Nodes at Same Level
Q3. Given n point in a 2d plane ,find k distant nodes from the origin.
I told him min heap approach and he was satisfied.
I used adjacency list representation, he asked me why
And finally asked me to code it.
Overall it was a very nice experience interviewing with them.
- Never give up
- Don’t start with coding ,first explain the approach.
- Be honest
- https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/ – my guidebook.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- Amazon Interview | Set 61 (For Internship)
- Amazon Interview | Set 44 (For Internship)
- Amazon Interview | Set 45 (For Internship)
- Amazon Interview | Set 52 (For Internship)
- Amazon Interview | Set 60 (For Internship)
- Amazon Interview | Set 54 (For Internship)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 408 (Internship)
- Amazon Interview | Set 117 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Amazon Interview Experience | SDE Internship
- Amazon Interview | Set 122 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Amazon Interview | Set 119 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Amazon Interview | Set 118 (On-Campus for Internship)