Amazon Interview | Set 121 (On-Campus for SDE-1)
5-quant, 15 technical, (no verbal reasoning and English).
1) Given 2 binary trees check if it is symmetric (structure only not data).
2) Remove duplicates in a string in O(n) time (order of input must be preserved)
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
2. Advantages of heaps over arrays.
3. Find 2nd min element from given array
4. Given an array and a sum s find all pairs of numbers which whoose sum=s
(assume array is already sorted)space complexity-O(1),time complexity-O(n)
1. Given a tree construct a mirror tree and return root of mirror tree.
2. Level order traversal of a tree.
3. Given a stack output a sorted stack.(hint use recursion).
1. Given a tree populate the sibiling of the tree node with the next node in same level.space complexity-O(1).
2. What happens when you type amazon.com in browser.
1. Linked list problem:Intersection Point in Y Shapped Linked Lists https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/write-a-function-to-get-the-intersection-point-of-two-linked-lists/
2. A simple problem in linked list.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.