Amazon had come for a drive in Pune.
They took 3 rounds on the day of drive and rest of the rounds were taken after that.
This was a pen and paper round .There were approximately 40 candidates and following questions were asked to code on paper.
- Create a binary search tree from a given sorted array.
- Find the row with maximum number of 1s in the given matrix.
- Find next greater element in O(1) time complexity.
Round 2: F2F Interview
- Triangle frog puzzle.
- There is a sorted rotated array of numbers where each number appear in pair except one. Find the element which do not appear in pair in O(logn) time complexity.
Round 3: F2F interview.
Round 4: F2F interview
- Half an hour general discussion on current project, technology used, hurdles faced during projects, failure if any.
- Merge k-sorted arrays. (Gave min-heap solution, they were satisfied with this solution).
Round 5: Managerial round over skype.
1. A lot of behavioral questions were asked like challenges faced so far, how did you overcome them, any failures you have faced till now, what could you have improved in your current project etc (this went for around 45 min ).
2. General discussion around projects, about factory design pattern and its implementation as I had used one in one of my projects.
Prepare behavioral questions well as they put a lot of stress on this . Below is a link which you can refer to while preparation :
I got a call from HR 2-3 days after the hiring manager round that I have been selected for app-store steam in Amazon Banglore.
Thank-you geeks for geeks for helping me prepare all this while. 🙂
- Amazon Interview Experience SDE-1 | Amazon-WOW 2020
- Amazon SDE-1 Interview Experience | Amazon WOW-2020
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE-1 | Amazon-WOW 2020
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 248 (4.8 Yrs Experience for SDE II)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 391 (SDE-2, 5.5 years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | 401 (3+Years Experience for SDE II)
- Amazon Interview Experience (For Experience - 2.8 yrs) | SDE 1
- Amazon Interview Experience (SDE-1, 8 month experience, Refferal)
- Amazon SDE 2 Experience (3 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 189 (For SDE-1)
- Amazon Interview experience | Set 126 (For SDE-1)
- Amazon interview Experience | Set 129 (For SDE 1 Off-Campus)
- Amazon interview Experience | Set 132 (For SDE Intern)
- Amazon interview Experience | Set 134 (Off-Campus for SDE)
- Amazon interview Experience | Set 135 (On-Campus for SDE)
- Amazon interview Experience | Set 136 (For SDE-T)
- Amazon interview Experience | Set 137 (Assessment test for SDE)
- Amazon interview Experience | Set 138 (For SDE 1)
- Amazon interview Experience | Set 140 (Experienced for SDE)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.