Most Asked Questions
- K largest elements from a big file or array.
- Find a triplet a, b, c such that a2 = b2 + c2. Variations of this problem like find a triplet with sum equal to 0. Find a pair with given sum. All such questions are efficiently solved using hashing. – Practice here
- Binary tree traversal questions like left view, right view, top view, bottom view, maximum of a level, minimum of a level, children sum property, diameter etc.
- Convert a Binary tree to DLL – Practice here
- Lowest Common ancestor in a Binary Search Tree and Binary Tree.
- Implement a stack with push(), pop() and min() in O(1) time.
- Reverse a linked list in groups of size k – Practice here
- Given two numbers represented by two linked lists, write a function that returns sum list – Practice here
- Rotate a matrix by 90 degree.
- Stock span problem
- Next greater element
- Some Dynamic Programming problems like:
- Why Amazon?
- Questions about projects done in previous company or final year.
Important Links :
- Amazon Interview Experiences
- Amazon Practice Questions
- Amazon’s most frequently asked Questions – Set 2
- Amazon Recruitment Process
- Amazon Test Series
Amazon Interview Video.
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
- Amazon Interview Questions | Set 147
- Amazon Interview Questions | Set 146
- Amazon telephonic interview questions for SDE 1
- Amazon’s most frequently asked interview questions | Set 2
- Must Do Coding Questions for Companies like Amazon, Microsoft, Adobe, ...
- TCS Ninja Interview Experience and Interview Questions
- Top 25 Interview Questions
- SQL Interview Questions
- TCS Interview Questions
- MakeMyTrip Interview Questions | Set 6
- Samsung R & D Interview questions
- Advanced SQL Interview Questions
- TCS Digital Interview Questions
- PSTakeCare Interview Questions
- Directi Interview Questions
- Facebook Interview Questions
- Accenture Interview Questions
- GE India Interview Questions
- Twitter Interview Questions | Set 2
- MetLife Interview Questions