I recently got interviewed in Amazon Chennai for SDE1.
Round1: Was a written round that contains 3 programming question. (Need to write an optimized code).
- Given a sorted array and we need to make a balanced BST out of it.
- Given a boolean 2D matrix which is row-wise sorted. Need to print the line which contains maximum no of 1’s.
- Next larger element
Round2: Was a F2F interview.
- This round is started with the introduction and then a coding question.
From a given array print all the unique triplets which add up to zero. The interviewer is expecting a solution in o(n^2 log(n)) or better.
Round3: Was a F2F interview.
- In this round Interviewer discussed in brief about the projects in my current company and about my role in the project.
- Coding question Given a tree print all the nodes(up and down) which are k distance from a particular node.
Round4: This is a bar raiser round.
- A brief discussion of my current role.
- Given a graph write a function to find if it a tree or not. (Also asked few more graph-related algorithms)
- Few puzzle questions.
Round5: F2F interview.
- Given a lot of strings write a function to find words which are mutually inclusive in most of the strings.
- Then asked a few more question related to the above question.
- Convert a float to a string without using any inbuilt functions.
- Few puzzle questions. And discussion of Projects.
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 340 (3.5 years experienced for SDE 1)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 245 (For 2.5 Years Experienced)
- Amazon Interview experience | Set 334 (For 4.5 Years Experienced)
- Amazon interview experience | SDE-1 | 2.5 years experienced
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 357 (For 2.5 Years Experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience SDE 1 (2.5 Years Experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 347 (1.8 Years Experienced for SDE1)
- OYO Interview Experience | Set 11 (For 2 years experienced)
- OYO Rooms Interview (2 years experienced)
- FreeCharge Interview Experienced 2.5 years
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 11 (For 2 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 111 (For 1.5 Years Experienced)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 42 ( 2 Years Experienced )
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 37 (3.5 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 109 (2 years experienced)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.