This interview was for Alexa team in Bangalore. They were on a recruitment drive in Delhi.
Round 1: Written
This was a written round on paper. There were 9 questions in total (5 single choice + 4 subjective)
5 single choice questions were on Collections framework and Multi-threading in Java. These were pretty simple.
4 subjective questions are as follows:-
- How will you analyse Out of memory exceptions in your application?
- How will you analyse Deadlock in your application?
- Write a custom unchecked exception.
- Write a program that will cause StackOverflowException.
Round 2: Face to Face (DS Algo)
- Given a list of transaction between friends who have to give or take some amount of money from one another. Now, they have to settle up with minimum number of transactions. Also, you have return a list of all the transactions. For example – If B owes A Rs. 200 : B->A = 200. Similarly, if C owes B Rs. 200 : C->B= 200. So the minimum number of transactions is 1 and that should be : C->A = Rs. 200
Round 3:Face to Face (Hiring Manager)
- He started with some behavioural questions.
- Design question: There is a passport office with 3 desks (Desk A, Desk B, Desk C) and 1 token machine. A person comes in and takes token from the token machine. He has to visit every desk in sequence whenever his token number is displayed on the particular desk. He just asked me to write the classes for the same.
Round 4: Face to Face (Design round)
Design a online chess game. HLD and LLD was required.
It supports 3 mode:
- Player vs. AI
- Player vs. player (Offline)
- Player vs, player (Online)
Unfortunately, I was unable to clear this round.
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 381 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience SDE2
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 260 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 431 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview experience | Set 324 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 430 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 154 (For SDE2)
- Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 28 (For SDE2)
- Traveloka Interview Experience for SDE2
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 5 (For SDE2)
- Groupon Interview Experience | Set 4 (SDE2 for Experienced)
- ixigo Interview Experience | For SDE2 Backend
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 114 (2.5 Years Experienced for SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.