Amazon Interview Experience | Set 433 (SDE 2 for Experienced)
- What is caching and how it is used. Types of cache eviction policies. Any cache you might have used for your project. Explain.
- Implement LRU cache.
We first had discussion over different ways for implementation and then wrote the code using circular dll and map.
- Any tradeoffs you have made in your past in any of your projects. Explain
- Design gaming platform. A number of games can be hosted on this platform. User can login and select a particular game. Discussed both HLD and LLD.
- Discussed on last mile delivery challenge in case of peak seasons. LLD for third party delivery vendor for registration and notification system .
- Any good practice that you have introduced in your team.
- Search an element in a sorted rotated array in a single pass.
- Extension of rat in a maze problem. Maximum cheese the rat can eat in a maze.
- Discussed in detail project from all my previous company.
- Discussed the current project in detail.
Asked to redesign the current project to make it more scalable.
- Redesigned the database of current project.
- Design Swiggy.
- Discussion on a previous project where i used spark and discussion on alternatives i consider before using spark to solve that problem.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon. Google , E-Litmus and Microsoft Test Serieses.