- Given an array and an operation -> foo(index, value), the value can be either 1 or -1, if foo(index, value) is called, it will add ‘value’ to all elements from index till end of the array, find minimum number of operation to make all array elements 0.
- Don’t remember completely, but it was something like finding a deadlock in a BST.
- Design a scalable meeting room booking system.
Managerial round, lot of project and Amazon’s leadership principle related questions.
Bar Raiser: Lot of behavioral and leadership principle questions, then asked a design question, design a load balancer’s algorithm so that it redirects the traffic between three services s1, s2, s3 by 50%, 30% and 20%. further clause added to handle various clients calling to specific services.
Tips for the interview: Good hands on towards problem solving and algorithm, HLD and LLD, prepare well for Amazon’s leadership principles.
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 154 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 260 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview experience | Set 324 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 381 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 431 (For SDE2)
- Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience SDE2
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE2
- Interview Experience of Amazon - SDE2
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE2 (3 years exp)
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE2 | 3+ years Experienced
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 28 (For SDE2)
- Groupon Interview Experience | Set 4 (SDE2 for Experienced)
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 114 (2.5 Years Experienced for SDE2)
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 5 (For SDE2)
- ixigo Interview Experience | For SDE2 Backend
- Traveloka Interview Experience for SDE2
- Flipkart Interview Experience for SDE2 (2.5 yr Exp.)
- Interview Experience for SDE2 at OneDirect
- PharmEasy Interview Experience | SDE2 - Bangalore
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.