Round 1: Telephonic Round
- There is a university with certain sets of courses. You can take a course in any semester but you need to finish its prereq course (if prereq is given for a course) before that. Design the whole university structure and suggest the Algo. He then changed the question bit, if you can take up a course and its pre req in the same semester how will your code change. Topological sort
Round 2: Face to Face interview
- Convert a roman number into an integer number. He provided me with a set of rules.
- Explain your Project
- Most challenging thing in your project.
- Do you review code. what all code changes you have suggested till now.
- Any big enhancement suggested by you to make your code better.
Round 3: Face to Face interview
- Explain your project
- Few question related to my project and some behavioral questions.
- A running stream of numbers is coming you need to keep track of top K elements
It was not a coding question only. He expected me to write a Heap interface and using that implement min heap or max heap. And also write the heapify code
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 248 (4.8 Yrs Experience for SDE II)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 391 (SDE-2, 5.5 years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience SDE-1 | Amazon-WOW 2020
- Amazon SDE-1 Interview Experience | Amazon WOW-2020
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE-1 | Amazon-WOW 2020
- Amazon Interview Experience | 401 (3+Years Experience for SDE II)
- Amazon Interview Experience (For Experience - 2.8 yrs) | SDE 1
- Amazon Interview Experience (SDE-1, 8 month experience, Refferal)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 189 (For SDE-1)
- Amazon Interview experience | Set 126 (For SDE-1)
- Amazon interview Experience | Set 129 (For SDE 1 Off-Campus)
- Amazon interview Experience | Set 132 (For SDE Intern)
- Amazon interview Experience | Set 134 (Off-Campus for SDE)
- Amazon interview Experience | Set 135 (On-Campus for SDE)
- Amazon interview Experience | Set 136 (For SDE-T)
- Amazon interview Experience | Set 137 (Assessment test for SDE)
- Amazon interview Experience | Set 138 (For SDE 1)
- Amazon interview Experience | Set 140 (Experienced for SDE)
- Amazon interview Experience | Set 142 (Off-Campus for SDE-1)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.