Round 1 : Telephonic
Round 2 : Hiring Manager ( F2F )
- General introduction about team and work.
- Discussion on my project.
- Design a Music Player application [ many use cases were covered ] eg : support for SD card
All class diagrams were required on a whiteboard
Round 3 : DS Algo Round
Round 4 : DS Algo Round
Detailed discussion on project
Round 5 : System Design Round
- Detailed discussion of project
- Design a Distributed LRU Cache
- Design Gmail – consider scalability , redundancy, brief discussion on CAP Theorem, class diagrams,
Database schema ( SQL vs NOSQL) , how to handle attachments
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.