Amazon Interview Experience | Set 373 (For SDE 2)
- Trapping rain water
- Total number of possible binary search trees with n keys , Just the formula and its derivation was discussed
- Discussion on my project, its design, challenges faced, what important decisions I took that worked and other such behavioural questions.
- After this discussion, I was given a problem to design Truecaller kind of system
Only these rounds happened on 1st day. Later I was called to complete the other 2 rounds
- Again discussion on my project and behavioural questions around the work
- Then, a problem was given to design a performance management system (appraisal workflow system) that can be used across companies
- Discussion on project and behavioural questions
- Design a backend store system for managing inventory and orders with different pricing structure of items across stores. Focus was on schema and API design along with which parts of the system will be centralised and which will be at store level
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.