Amazon Interview Experience | Set 343 (For SDE-1)
Round 1 : Written Round
- Given an array of number in sorted order count the pair of number whose sum is less than X.
- Given an range of number count the numbers which has same first and last digits.
For e.g. start =7 and End =95 so the numbers are 7,8,9,11,22,33,44,55,66,77,88
- Suppose there are millions of number and you have to print max 20 elements.
Round 2 : Face to Face
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
- Suppose there are n bags containing different amount of chocolates and there is wizard and a kid.At every second a kid eat all the chocolates from bag containing maximum number of chocolates and wizard refills it with the half the chocolates it was containing.
Find how many chocolates does the kid has eaten at t seconds.
- Reverse the word in the string
for e.g. “My name is khan” to “Khan is name My”.
- Add two singly linked list.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.