Amazon Interview Experience | Set 342 (Off-Campus for SDE-1)
Round 1: (Written – Pen & Paper)
- Lowest common ancestor in binary search tree
- Remove minimum characters from two strings to become anagram
Round 2: Face to Face
Interviewer was expecting full production level code with optimum time/space complexity.
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
- Find an element in an unsorted array such that all left elements are smaller and all right elements are greater. O(n) time complexity solution is required.
- Find kth smallest element in row wise column wise sorted matrix.
Round 3: Face to Face
Interviewer was first expecting to explain clear algorithm and then production level code.
Round 4: Hiring Manager Round
- Discussed thoroughly about my company project. My contribution in project.
- Boundary traversal of a binary tree
- Why Amazon. Why Chennai.
Hoping for call for Bar Raiser round.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above