Recently I have gone through interview with Amazon Chennai for Amazon FIRE TV team. Here is my positive experience.
1. Level order traversal in spiral form
2. It’s a two player game. Both the players are equally intelligent to win the game. Give n no. of stones. A player can choose either 1 stone or k stones or l stone (1<k<l). Suppose player 'A' starts game then challenge was to identify the player who will win the game. Player who picks the last 1 stone or last k stone or last l stones win the game.
Round 4 (Bar Raiser)
1. Detailed discussion on current company project.
2. Maximum Path Sum in a Binary Tree
Round 5 (Hiring Manager)
1. Design ATM machine.
2. Design a queue using only one stack.
3. Discussion on process & threads, Inter process communication, Lots of discussion on scheduling algorithm, their implementations, data structures used to implement scheduling algorithms, scheduling algorithms in real time distributed systems & implementation.
4. Lots of behavioral questions like why amazon, why you are leaving current company.
Finally got positive response from amazon with decent package.
Thanks GFG for this wonderful site.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE-1(0 - 2 years Experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience SDE 1 (2.5 Years Experienced)
- Amazon interview experience | SDE-1 | 2.5 years experienced
- Amazon Interview Experience | SDE-1 (1-1.5 years experienced)
- Amazon Interview experience | Set 334 (For 4.5 Years Experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE 1 (1.5 years Experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE 2 (3 years Experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 357 (For 2.5 Years Experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience(2 years Experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 245 (For 2.5 Years Experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 347 (1.8 Years Experienced for SDE1)
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE2 | 3+ years Experienced
- Amazon Interview Experience - Application Engineer 2 (2.3 years experienced)
- Oyo Interview Experience | 3.5 years Experienced for SDE-2
- Oyo Interview Experience | 3 years Experienced for SDE-2
- OYO Interview Experience | Set 11 (For 2 years experienced)
- Oracle Interview Experience (2 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft interview Experience | Set 48 (For 1.5 Years Experienced)
- Cisco Interview Experience - 3+ Years Experienced
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 39 (1.5 Years Experienced)