Amazon Interview Experience | Set 339 (For SDE 2)
Round -1 (Written Round) Pen and Paper
- Level order Traversal in spiral form.
- Design deck of cards with joker (53 cards).
- 1 array question need to do in O(n).
Round -2 F2F
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
- About previous projects and role.
- In- place rotation of 2D Array by 90 degree clockwise.
- About Amazon- what are the different projects in amazon
- Find sum of all elements in a matrix except the elements in row and/or column of given cell?
- Print top view of tree without hashing.
Round-4 F2F Design round
- If N-files are given containing sorted number list and files are adding at run time. design a program if 1 st time run then gives min number , 2nd time run give 2nd min number , 3rd time gives 3rd min number and so on
write a program
Round-5 Design and Coding
- Design Book My show.
- 1 problem of their project which will be solved by using map and list.
- Your Role in previous company, design of your project, flaw in your design and improvements , your strength and improvement area
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.