Amazon Interview experience | Set 326 (For SDE II)
- Reverse the linklist in pair manner
Q: 1->2->3->4->5 A: 2->1->4->3->5
- Third highest value in tree
Full code required.
- Put the given random pointers in linklist to point to next greater node such that if u transverse list in using random pointer, list become sorted. duplicates are allowed.
Full code required
- Design a solution to search the given value in system. You are given a value which need to be searched. The system will respond basis of type.
If its app based it will return app names. if it is web based it will return web pages hitsetc. A detailed discussion design and development.
No actual coding
- Get the local maxima or minima in array.
Hiring manager 1
- Design chess game
Hiring manager 2
- Design inventory system. (eg: library)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon. Google , E-Litmus and Microsoft Test Serieses.