Amazon Interview experience | Set 326 (For SDE II)
- Reverse the linklist in pair manner
Q: 1->2->3->4->5 A: 2->1->4->3->5
- Third highest value in tree
Full code required.
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
- Put the given random pointers in linklist to point to next greater node such that if u transverse list in using random pointer, list become sorted. duplicates are allowed.
Full code required
- Design a solution to search the given value in system. You are given a value which need to be searched. The system will respond basis of type.
If its app based it will return app names. if it is web based it will return web pages hitsetc. A detailed discussion design and development.
No actual coding
- Get the local maxima or minima in array.
Hiring manager 1
- Design chess game
Hiring manager 2
- Design inventory system. (eg: library)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above