Interviewed for Mumbai location.
Round 1 (Written round – 45 min)
1. Count the number of occurrences in a sorted array
2. In given range, print all numbers having unique digits. e.g. In range 1 to 20 should print all numbers except 11.
3. Given a node, you can even find the next highest node in O(log(n)) time.
Round 2 :
1. Tell me about yourself
2. A ‘plus’ pattern of size 1 is defined as following :
1 1 1 1 1 size 2 : 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
Find size of largest plus pattern in given 2D mattrix which has only 0s &1s.
1. check if a binary tree is BST or not Check for BST
2. Min Cost path : Min Cost Path
3. Check if two linked lists merge : Intersection of Two Linked Lists
4. Count ways to reach nth stair : Count ways to reach the n’th stair
The guy opened geeksforgeeks link in front of me and was asking from there directly!
Round 4 (Skype Round):
1. Tell me about yourself.
2. Tell me most challanging project you did. 30 min detailed discussion about project. (So, choose answer to this wisely 🙂
3. Find the smallest window in a string containing all characters of another string
4. How HashMap is implemented?
*This is most favourite question of Amazon*
Round 5 (Skype round):
1. Tell me about a situation when you had conflict with manager.
2. Tell me about situation you screwed up something.
3. What is the most technical challanging work you did?
4. Implement LRU cache
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.