Interviewed for Mumbai location.
Round 1 (Written round – 45 min)
1. Count the number of occurrences in a sorted array : https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/count-number-of-occurrences-in-a-sorted-array/
2. In given range, print all numbers having unique digits. e.g. In range 1 to 20 should print all numbers except 11.
3. Given a node, you can even find the next highest node in O(log(n)) time : http://stackoverflow.com/questions/20990808/bst-finding-next-highest-node
Round 2 :
1. Tell me about yourself
2. A ‘plus’ pattern of size 1 is defined as following :
1 1 1 1 1 size 2 : 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
Find size of largest plus pattern in given 2D mattrix which has only 0s &1s.
1. check if a binary tree is BST or not :https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/a-program-to-check-if-a-binary-tree-is-bst-or-not/
2. Min Cost path : https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/dynamic-programming-set-6-min-cost-path/
3. Check if two linked lists merge : http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1594061/check-if-two-linked-lists-merge-if-so-where
4. Count ways to reach nth stair : https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/count-ways-reach-nth-stair/
The guy opened geeksforgeeks link in front of me and was asking from there directly!
Round 4 (Skype Round):
1. Tell me about yourself.
2. Tell me most challanging project you did. 30 min detailed discussion about project. (So, choose answer to this wisely 🙂
3. Find the smallest window in a string containing all characters of another string : https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/find-the-smallest-window-in-a-string-containing-all-characters-of-another-string/
4. How HashMap is implemented? (https://tekmarathon.com/2012/12/04/hashmap-internal-implementation-analysis-in-java/
*This is most favourite question of Amazon*
Round 5 (Skype round):
1. Tell me about a situation when you had conflict with manager.
2. Tell me about situation you screwed up something.
3. What is the most technical challanging work you did?
4. Implement LRU cache : https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/implement-lru-cache/
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Related Practice Problems
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 243 (2.5 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 241 (1.5 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | 401 (3+Years Experience for SDE II)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 242 (1 Year Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 391 (SDE-2, 5.5 years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 248 (4.8 Yrs Experience for SDE II)
- Amazon Interview experience | Set 328 (For SDE-1)
- Amazon interview experience for SDE II
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 148
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 350 (For SDE I)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 200
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 349 (For SDE I)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 348 (For SDE II)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 372 (For SDE II)