I got call from consultancy for Amazon. After profile shortlisting, i received online test and then had telecom interview. After I went to Pune for f2f interview. HR shares all the topics need to study for interview. Below are the details of all rounds.
Round 1: Online test
2 programs with 75 mins duration.
Round 2: Telecom interview
2 coding programs here too. Initially approach need to discuss, and once it’s concrete and finalized they will ask to write code.
Round 3: F2F design round
- Design parking system
Round 4: F2F design round
- Design notification system
Round 5: Coding round
Round 6: coding round
- LRU cache implementation
- Copy binary tree and create new. Binary tree has left, right and random pointer
In any round they will discuss your project in dept. And asks for alternatives for technologies used in your application.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
- Amazon Interview Experience | SDE-1 offcampus
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | 401 (3+Years Experience for SDE II)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 243 (2.5 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 242 (1 Year Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 391 (SDE-2, 5.5 years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 241 (1.5 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 248 (4.8 Yrs Experience for SDE II)
- Amazon Interview experience | Set 126 (For SDE-1)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 165 (For SDE I)
- Amazon SDE 1 Interview Experience
- Amazon Interview Experience SDE-1
- Amazon SDE-2 interview experience
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 164 (For SDE I)
- Amazon interview Experience | Set 136 (For SDE-T)