Amazon Interview Experience | Set 294 (Experienced)
- Pivoted array search, modified that array can have duplicate values need to return first occurrence of element.
- Is pair of given values present in BST or not?
- In FB when we enter person name to search then their are multiple name FB gives us as a suggestion. Design a DS for showing these name.(gives him trie DS solution)
- Behavioral Questions
- Things u learn in 3 years of experience which makes u different from fresher guy?
- Project description
- LCA in binary tree. Both elements parent must not be equal to given elements.
- Check if pair is present in array or not. modified to return all unique pair in it.
- Integer stream is coming find largest K element.(K is fixed)
- Design a DS where below operation is performed in O(1) time.
- Lot of discussion on projects. HLD and LLD of project.
- There is file of million number you have to find out largest k element.
- Give all pair present in array. Duplicate can be present in it.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon. Google , E-Litmus and Microsoft Test Serieses.