And there were 2 coding questions
- Given a string print the lexographically smallest possible rotation of the string.
(N square sol. Passed)
- Balanced parenthesis
I did bith coding questions and attempted 17 mcq and got selected for next round
Out of 500 ,47 were shortlisted
2nd round:(Personal interview)
First he asked me about myself then he gave me a question
- suppose there is a matrix filled with zeros and ones then find if there is a path between (0,0) to (n-1,m-1 )
I explained my approach(trivial dfs) Then he asked me to write a code for printing all possible pathsI implemented it using backtracking
- Game of nim
- Number of all possible bst for keys 1 to n
- number of all possible labeled binary trees for given n nodes
24 students were shortlisted
- Design a data structure for a server which can store atmost 100 records, 2 functions are used to access server get(k) ,put(k,v,x).
Where k is key and v is corresponding value and x is the expiry time before which this record cant be removed
Implement a data structure to implement these function optimally. I implemented using self balancing bst and an unordered hash map
- Then he asked me to construct an avl tree for keys from 1 to n.
Cheers i got selected!!
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above