Amazon Interview Experience | Set 279 (On-Campus for Internship)
Recently Amazon visited our campus. There were total three rounds.
First round was an online coding round conducted on Hackerrank, It consisted of 20 Mcqs based on Data Structures,Sorting Techniques,Operating systems,Networking and some aptitude questions along with 2 coding questions,
The questions were:
1. Sort a linked list which consists of only 0s,1s and 2s.
2. Find the maximum product of three elements in an array which consists of both +ve and -ve numbers.
I Was able to solve both the coding questions in 15 minutes.
Out of 142 students that appeared, 33 were selected for the next round.
The Interviewers were very friendly and made me comfortable.
The questions asked were:
1. From an Inthreaded B.S.T delete all the nodes with a single child and explain its complexity.
2. A sorted array is rotated K times, find the index of the largest number.(A modified binary search can be used for this).
3. Largest Palindromic Substring from a string.
A total of 15 students out of 33 were selected for the final round.
1. Find median of infinite stream of integers.
2. Find all subsequences of a string.
3. Divide an integer array in 2 parts such that their sum is equal.
At the end 9 people were selected.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above