Round 2: Paper written coding
2) Write a program to find whether the two given two strings are ANAGRAMS or not. ( built-in function should not be used )
ROUND 3: TECHNICAL HR AND HR
*) Tell about your self
1) Given an string. Find the number of times a given character from the user is repeated in the array.
2)Given two arrays in sorted manner, you need to multiply one two numbers i.e., one from each such that the pair is like the first number is taken from first array should be the largest number and the second number is taken from second array should be the smallest number. The desired product and the values in the array should be taken from the user first and accordingly produce the result.
3) what will you do if your facebook page doesn’t get logged in? Derive the maximum number of test cases that you will perform to check the login page of facebook.
4) what will you do if you set the alarm clock to ring at a particular time and it doesn’t ring? Derive the test cases and try to debug the issue
5)what will you do to check whether the facebook page UI is working perfectly on all sorts of screen sizes and browsers. Derive the test cases
6) What will you do if you have an issue in sending a mail after clicking the SEND button. Derive the test cases.
7) what are the test cases to check whether your whatsapp is running properly or not ?
8) write a program to sort the numbers using singly linked list.
9) what will you do to check the response time of a webpage and also the derive the test cases if the webpage doesn’t load completely.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Adobe Interview Experience (5 Rounds)
- TCS Ninja Interview Experience 2018 (3 Rounds)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 243 (2.5 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 391 (SDE-2, 5.5 years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 241 (1.5 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 242 (1 Year Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | 401 (3+Years Experience for SDE II)
- Amazon Interview Experience (For Experience - 2.8 yrs) | SDE 1
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 248 (4.8 Yrs Experience for SDE II)
- Amazon Interview Experience SDE-1
- Amazon Interview Experience | 192
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE-2
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 417 (For SDE- 2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | 191