GeeksOfGeeks has helped me a lot, so, thought of making a little contribution from my side.
Amazon Interview for Position SDE II
The interviewer explained about his role and team. He asked questions below,
- Tell me about yourself and a little bit about your project
- Design a software to make a reservation at a chain of restaurants. All restaurants are in same Timezone. (He just wanted the class diagram)
Again, the next interviewer explained briefly about himself and asked about me and my role in the current project. He asked more details about current projects
- Given an array of stock values of a company. Find out the time when a user would have bought the stock and sold the sock. Basically find the maximum positive difference of any two given elements in an array?
- Told me to write this program.
Interviewer introduced himself and asked about my details and my current projects.
- You have a BST and you need to assign an appropriate value to neighbor of all nodes (Explained in below example)
/ \ \
D E F
Based on above tree,
Told me write a program (It’s suppose to be recursive method)
- Given a price rules of parking and start time and end time of parking. Calculate the price (Below is the table of price rule) Come up with data structure you can store these price rules PriceRule
On Weekday On Weekend
Hours Price Hours Price
0 – 2 $5 0 – 2 $8
2 – 6 $10 2 – 6 $13
6 – 12 $15 6 – 12 $18
12 – 24 $20 12 – 24 $25
The interviewer asked me to come up with an architecture for a system which shows the parking spaces available near customers’ location in a mobile app.
This round has been just behavioral questions,
- What would you do when the manager disagrees with your decision even though you have a valid point?
- What are the challenges you have faced in your career? How did you resolve it?
- Explain the instance where you have contributed towards making the improvement in your project or team.
- What would you do when your peer disagrees with your decision? How would you resolve the conflicts?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 241 (1.5 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 242 (1 Year Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 391 (SDE-2, 5.5 years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | 401 (3+Years Experience for SDE II)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 243 (2.5 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 248 (4.8 Yrs Experience for SDE II)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 244 (For SDE-1)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 247 (For SDE 1)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 246 (For SDE 2)
- Amazon interview Experience | Set 409 (For SDE-I)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 239
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 238 (For SDE)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 234 (For SDE-II)
- Amazon interview experience for SDE II