First Round: 20 MCQs, 2 Coding questions. Platform – HackerRank.
2. Given a set of words as dictionary, find out whether a given string can be formed using any permutation of the words from the dictionary. The words given in the dictionary cannot be altered, more specifically anagrams of the given words cannot be used to form the given string,
Technical Interview 1:
1. Given an array which is sorted row wise as well as column wise, how would you find a given element?
3. Given an array, and a number K, find the largest of all consecutive windows of the size K. For example, for the array [2 , 9, 3, 4, 1, 6] and K = 3,
Output: 9, 9, 4, 6.
Technical Interview 2:
1. Implement a circular queue using an array of a fixed size. Handle all boundary cases. This question was followed by some Operating system questions based on it.
3. Discussions on the same dictionary problem asked in the online coding round.
Technical Interview 3:
1. Given a threaded binary tree with all the threads pointing randomly anywhere, fix all the threads without using any extra space.
2. Questions on operating system, DBMS, automata theory etc.
Technical Interview 4:
2. Given a paragraph and a sentence, find the smallest sub-string in the paragraph which contains all the words in the sentence, return the smallest starting index of the occurrence of such sub-string if there exist more than one sub-strings of the same smallest length.
Project based questions were also asked in between all the interviews.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Amazon Interview Experience SDE-1 | Amazon-WOW 2020
- Amazon SDE-1 Interview Experience | Amazon WOW-2020
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience (SDE-1, 8 month experience, Refferal)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 242 (1 Year Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 241 (1.5 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 391 (SDE-2, 5.5 years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 243 (2.5 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | 401 (3+Years Experience for SDE II)
- Amazon Interview Experience (For Experience - 2.8 yrs) | SDE 1
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 248 (4.8 Yrs Experience for SDE II)
- Amazon interview Experience | 411 (SDE-1)
- Amazon Interview Experience SDE-1
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 362
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE 2
- Amazon Interview Experience | SDE-2