It was Amazon Delhi drive held in Jan 2015. This was conducted for various openings for Bangalore location.
Round 1: Conducted by SDE-1
1) Tell me about your work experience.
2) Store deepest right leaf nodes in a list. There can be more than one right leaf which are deepest and at same level. Approach was to find deepest right leaf node level and connecting all right leafs at that level in a linked list by inserting new node at beginning.
3) Count number of balanced brackets .
Round 2: Conducted by SDE-2:
2) In running stream of integers find k largest integers at any point of time. (hashtable plus min heap approach made by day)
Round 3: Conducted by SDM:
1) Print matrix spirally from any point and using given direction. (This was very difficult to solve because usually the problem is simply print matrix spirally)
2) He asked about most challenging faced so far. (At some point of time I realized I was telling conflict but soon concentrated to tell a challenge. Please prepare behavioral questions beforehand and be specific. Nobody is sitting there to listen a story)
Round 4: Conducted by SDM:
1) Tell me about your entire work experience briefing each project starting from latest. He stopped at some points and asked tech questions.
2) What is the most conflicting situation faced and how you handles it?
3) What is the most innovative input you provided where you were appreciated by your manager?
4) Implement garbage collector. (Had no idea how to do that, but took some time and was able to tell an approach to maintain reference count in hashtable. He asked to code the approach)
Three rounds were completed on a day and fourth and final round was telephonic. My last round turned out to be negative because I was not able to write complete code in given time.
Still the problem asked in round 1 and round 2 were new to me and was able to solve those using different approaches which I have learned from Geeks for Geeks. 🙂
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 338 (1st Round for SDE-1 in Delhi)
- Amazon Interview Experience (SDE-1)| Off-Campus | Recruitment Drive
- Microsoft Hiring Drive: Delhi: 3.5 Years Experienced
- Interview Experience at Compro Technologies, Delhi
- IIT Delhi M. Tech Admission Interview Experience
- Samsung Delhi Interview Experience | Set 38 (On-Campus)
- Samsung Delhi Interview Experience 2019
- Samsung Delhi Interview Experience | Set 27 (On-Campus)
- SRI Delhi Interview Experience (On Campus for Software Engineer)
- TCS Digital Profile Interview Experience 2019 (Delhi)
- Samsung Delhi Interview Experience | On Campus NIT Agartala | August 2019
- TCS Ninja Interview Experience from National Qualifier Test 2018 Delhi Region
- Dell EMC Drive Interview Experience
- TCS Interview experience - Off campus drive via NQT
- Qualcomm Interview Experience ( On-Campus Drive)