Amazon Interview Experience | Set 186 (For SDE1)
Hi, Recently I was interviewed for the SDE-I for Amazon, Chennai.
Round 1(Online Round):
1. Given two linked lists. Add them.
I cleared the online coding round and I was asked to come down for the face to face discussions.
1. Find if the given binary tree is height balanced.
1. Find if the given tree is the subtree of the big tree.
2. Given a sorted matrix (row-wise and column wise) , find kth smallest element.
3. Given an array. Pop min element in O(1) time.
4. Implement increment operator for the array.
1. Print the level-order traversal from bottom to up in a given binary tree.
2. What is process and thread?
3. What is copy constructor?
4. Design parking lot.
Round 5(F2F) (Hiring manager round):
1. Questions on achievements, challenges faced, area of improvement.,etc.
2. Given a file with millions of URLs. Some URLs repeating , some unique. Find the first unique URL.
Coding was required in each and every round. Think loud. Tell the interviewers what you think. Give them different approaches. Be confident about your solution.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Hey geek! It’s time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!