Round 1 – Telephonic
1. Find sum of all numbers that are formed from root to leaf path (code) expected time complexity O(n)
3. Preorder traversal without using recursion.
Other questions related to my work in my current company
1. Grilled me about my current company and current work.
2. Print top view of a binary tree (code)
3. Why amazon?
1. Find median of an unsorted array. (code)
2. General discussion on heaps
Round 5 (Bar raiser)
1. Design a system which would make a schedule for a user to complete a book in given number of days. A pre condition is that the schedule for every day should end at the end of some chapter.
Ex – 3 chapter with 10 pages each and user has to complete this book in 2 days, then the schedule should be either be 2 chapters on first day and 1 chapter on second or 1 chapter on first day and 2 chapters on second. (code)
2. Tell me about a time when you couldn’t implement the best solution because of a close deadline.
3. What did you do about it afterwards.
4. General design pattern related questions like what if we use singleton design pattern for question 1
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.