Amazon interview Experience | Set 140 (Experienced for SDE)
Hi, Recently i had interviews with Amazon.
1st Round (Telephonic):
1. Given an integer array and a constant number X, print all pair of number in the array whose product is equal to X.
follow ups: how will you do in O(n)? how will you handle duplicate pairs?
Code was required on collabedit.
3rd Round (face2face onsite)
1. Given a sorted array of n integers, count and display number of triplets such that a[i] < a[j] < a[k] 0(n) time. Code was required.
2. In a given string some of the characters are replaced by question mark, and you can replace question mark with any character. Given such a string find total number of palindrome that can created. String contains only [a-z] characters and question marks can also be only replaced by [a-z]. Example: Input String: String str=”a??a” Output: 26
3. Given a binary tree all the leaf nodes in the form of a doubly linked list. Find the height of the tree.
4th Round (Hiring Manager Round):
Detailed discussion about previous company work?
Why I want to leave my previous employer?
What if I don’t like the work?
What are challenges I have faced in my work, how I resolved it?
Weakness and strength?
What does router do, what is static routing? Given a routing table, how would you decrease the time taken by router to decide to which router packet must be forwarded?
Details of algorithm that could be implemented and discussion time and space complexities.
5Th Round (Face2Face Onsite):
1. Given N sorted LinkList of different length, merge them into a single sorted link list. Pseudo code was required.
2. Given a number d and size of array N. Print all combination of element in the array such that first element of array is d and next element in the array can be +1 or -1 the previous element in the array. Code was required.
E.g. Input: d=4 N=3 Output: 4 3 2 4 3 4 4 5 4 4 5 6
3. What is LRU and implementation of lru? Write pseudo code for the same.
I would like to thanks GeeksforGeeks for providing us such a learning platform.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon. Google , E-Litmus and Microsoft Test Serieses.